Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MichaelDelGiornoSucks.com

My name is Grant Tucker. I have a beautiful wife, four kids (18 month old twins, and a preteen boy and girl), a big dog, and a shotgun. In August 2004 I created a little web site called MichaelDelGiornoSucks.com.

My motivation stemmed from a few name calling incidents on the air. I have since learned that name calling rules the day at KFAQ. MD took that and ran with it as you might imagine. Gwen referred to me as scumbag. MD called me a homosexual and someone no one would want to have lunch with. He also created his conspiracy theory about all the different organizations that might be behind it. No need to recount them here. Actually it probably would be easier to list those he did not think was behind it.

If you want to know any more than that, you will have to have me over for dinner or write my biography.

Blogger Note: Never mess with scumbag homosexuals.